Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Promise

I never could have imagined in my wildest of dreams, that one single day could hold so much signifigance. Ask and ye shall receive, my friends....so be careful what you ask for!

Without going into too much detail (wouldn't wanna spoil any surprises), I will say this: I believe my prayers were heard and are being answered, even if only by the promise of hope. I am going to press forward, continue with the plan, and I believe my dreams will be achieved. Can a single moment make all the difference? Absolutely. Something as simple as a post on facebook at a particular minute of the day can change a life....something as innocent as a smile at a stranger, even if only heard in the tone of a voice, can touch and enlighten one's spirit.

Pay it forward, there is promise in hope.

Thanks again to all those who have offered encouraging words, compliments and praise. And if by chance, Amy Price, you happen to read this, THANK YOU for everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment