Friday, October 9, 2009

Chemistry

Do you believe in coincidence? I think..... NO WAY. I believe in fate, I believe that everything happens for a reason. It's hard to imagine in a world so big, that two stories can intertwine at just the right moment with such chemistry. Without going into much detail, I use the example Of Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova..... If you've never seen them perform, or even heard their music, you have to check it out.....stunning. My point is, what if one factor was misplaced and their paths hadn't crossed? The world would have never known what magical harmony they posess. Just like a singer breaking away from a band, you love his voice, but it just isn't the same because the magic of chemistry is missing.

Where is my musical chemistry, will I find it, or will it find me?

No comments:

Post a Comment