Monday, October 5, 2009

EXCITED!

I can't begin to describe the excitement that comes with hearing my music over the internet, and seeing the number of plays climb. I awoke this morning to find I had reached #1 on Reverbnation's local artist chart....WONDERFUL feeling.....and I have also climbed up more than 20,000 slots on the global chart....what an amazing feeling!!!!!

If you are one of my supporters, I want to personally thank you for taking the time to listen and joining the mailing list. I have hopes of adding harmony to the current recordings in the near future, and raise enough money to get in a real studio and make a full legnth CD. God willing, I can see my dreams fulfilled.....

join me on Myspace if you want to read any lyrics......

Thanks again......and remember: If you aren't chasing dreams, you may be standing still!

No comments:

Post a Comment